Benelli M3 (Leone 12 Gauge Super) or well-known as Pump shotgun or hotkey B21 is a pump-action shotgun in Counter-Strike series.
Benelli M3 does high damage in close quarter combat, but its power decreases over range. Each round will spread into twelve pellets which makes it easier to hit the target. Its recoil does not change even when jumping, which will be an advantage for some users to perform the jump-and-fire technique. M3's magazine size is higher that its next generation, Benelli M4. Due to its pump-action, it has low rate of fire, much like a bolt-action sniper rifle. It is not heavy and is good for mobile. It can be fired while reloading.
- Instant kill if all pellets hit
- Can be fired while reloading
- High magazine capacity
- Low damage per pellet
- Useless at long range due to high spread
- Low rate of fire
- In real life, this shotgun has both pump-action and semi-automatic firing modes.
- Benelli M3 can kill an enemy with a single shot if all gauges hit.
- The player cannot perform wallbang with the M3.
- This weapon has two different types of ammunition. They are shells or slugs.