The M4 is an American made assault carbine which fires 30 rounds of 5.56 NATO. It is renamed to Maverick M4A1 Carbine in game. The M4A1 is a light assault rifle (carbine) which does medium damage and good accuracy in long range. A silencer can be installed to this weapon to reduce the muzzle flash and firing sound. Thus, it can reduce the weapon's recoil and make the user can easily perform headshot. However, it will reduce the weapon's firepower and accuracy in long range.
M4A1 is defined as the best assault rifle among Counter-Terrorists due to its fair balance between damage and accuracy, making it the best choice for both experts and newbies. It is also the most used assault weapon among the Counter-Terrorists.
The M4A1 users can be frequently found in matches.
- High accuracy even in long range
- Can reduce firing sound when install the silencer
- Light weight
- High rate of fire
- Low recoil
- Moderate damage
- More expensive than its counterpart, the AK-47
- Only purchasable by the Counter-Terrorists.
Tactics using M4A1
|Mode||Buy cost||Ammo cost (1 mag)||Ammo cost (full)||Total|
- In close range, aim for the enemies head and shoot.
- In medium range, aim for chest and fire in burst.
- In long range, try not to fire in bursts as it will make your aiming slightly off, instead fire one-by-one and aim for the enemies gut.
- For instance silencer attachment/detachment, press RIGHT-CLICK and Q twice.
- Stick to middle-close range combat for maximum performance.