The SG550 is a sniper rifle chambered with 30 rounds of 5.56 NATO. It has good penetration power and suitable for assault purpose instead of sniping.
- High magazine size for a sniper rifle
- Accurate even without scoping
- Universal caliber
- Usable scope for long range engagement
- Low recoil
- High rate of fire
- Crosshair is not available when not scoped
- Low knockback against zombies
- Purchasable only for Counter-Terrorists
- The SG550 Sniper was a sniper rifle designed for counter-terrorism purposes and was adopted by a several countries in their counter-terrorism units.
- The SG550 Sniper was modified from Swiss army's standard service rifle, the SG550. Another variant for the SG550 is the SG552 which has shorter barrel and usually equipped by special forces during close-quarter battle.
- SG550 Sniper is no longer in production.
- SIG SG 550 Sniper at Wikipedia