UMP45 (Universal Machine Pistol .45 ACP) is a Germany submachine gun in Counter-Strike series. It was added into the game since original Counter-Strike 1.0 .
The UMP45 can hold up to 25 rounds of .45 ACP. It has high accuracy but medium penetration power. It was designed as a successor to the MP5.
- Low recoil
- Quite accurate
- Purchasable for both Counter-Terrorists and Terrorists
- High damage for a submachine gun
- Does not affect player's speed
- Free (some region)
- Has lower magazine capacity than other SMGs
- Expensive cartridge ($25 for 12 rounds)
- Long reload time
- Low rate of fire for a SMG
- The model shows the selector is on "safe" position, implies that the weapon couldn't be fired in real life.
- This weapon has three different types of model.